See what Virginia has to offer
- Weekdays & Weekends: €15
- Visit us with a Member: €10
- Castle Lake Loop Walk and Lough an Leagh, Bailieborough
- Dun a Rí Forest Park, Kingscourt
- Killykeen Forest Park, Cavan Town
- The lake of the cure, Mullaghmeen, Oldcastle
- Cuilcagh Mountain
- Legnabrocky Boardwalk Trail.
Book choices for February The Paris Architect – by Charles Balfoure The Paris Architect. Like most gentiles in Nazi-occupied Paris, architect Lucien Bernard has little empathy for the Jews. So when a wealthy industrialist offers him a large sum of money to devise...
Contributor: Mags Matthews Athbhliain faoi shéan is faoi mhaise daoibh. Happy New Year. Did you know that the month of January was named for the ancient Roman God Janus, the two faced God of beginnings. Janus looked simultaneously to the future and the past, a...
Well done to all the children who entered the Art competition to mark the launch of our town website. There were so many lovely pictures and it was a very difficult task to chose the winning entries. We hope that you will visit Children's Corner - we would...