See what Virginia has to offer
- Weekdays & Weekends: €15
- Visit us with a Member: €10
- Castle Lake Loop Walk and Lough an Leagh, Bailieborough
- Dun a Rí Forest Park, Kingscourt
- Killykeen Forest Park, Cavan Town
- The lake of the cure, Mullaghmeen, Oldcastle
- Cuilcagh Mountain
- Legnabrocky Boardwalk Trail.
Contributor: Mags Matthews Athbhliain faoi shéan is faoi mhaise daoibh. Happy New Year. Did you know that the month of January was named for the ancient Roman God Janus, the two faced God of beginnings. Janus looked simultaneously to the future and the past, a...
Website Quiz All the answers to this quiz can be found on the www.virginiatown.ie website. See if you can find them all? 1. Who originally designed and planted Deerpark Forest? 2. Name 3 types of fish that can be found in Lough Ramor? 3. How long is the replica trench...
Virginia Town Team The who? Another Virginia group? I know! But it may be a good thing. Let me explain. Cavan County Council (CCC), back in May 2016, sent out a meeting invitation to ‘have your say in shaping your towns future’. CCC were to establish a Town Team in a...